A Few Quick Tips For Carpet Cleaning
Carpets are perhaps one of the most neglected parts of the house. Let’s do a general swot up on carpet cleaning :-
1. Carpets can be cleaned by club soda. All one needs to do is dab some club soda on the carpet. This will clean away the grime easily. This an efficient method of cleaning dirt.
2. Shaving cream can be used for carpet cleaning . Shaving cream has a cleansing effect. All one needs to do is dab some shaving cream on the carpet.
3. Another way of taking care of carpet is by taking care that it does not get soiled away. This can be done by stopping people with soiled feet from entering into the carpet region or telling them to keep their soiled shoes away from the carpet. This is an efficient way of cleaning the dirt.
4. Many times gum too enters the room. One way to remove gum is by freezing it. One can put ice cubes on the gum and this will freeze the gum and then one can prick away the gum easily with a tooth pick. This will clean the dirt easily.
5. If wax falls on the carpet, one can remove the wax by putting a cloth on the wax and ironing it. This will remove the wax. This is an efficient way of cleaning the wax.
6. Detergent is also a good way of cleaning the wax. One can put detergent on the wax and then put water on it and this will wash away the extra grime that is on the carpet. The wax is thoroughly cleaned.
7. Hydrogen peroxide can also be used for cleaning the dirt. All one needs to do is dab some hydrogen peroxide on the cloth and this will clean away the extra dirt that is on the carpet by just applying it.
8. One can also use tooth paste in removing the dirt. This will remove the extra dirt that is on the carpet.
Hence, as we saw dirt can be cleaned by many methods and not just by the conventional method of using mop and water. Grime on a carpet is usually stubborn and can be cleaned by various methods such as using club soda, tooth paste, hydrogen peroxide, shaving cream etc. We can also keep it cleaning by taking care that people with soiled feet do not enter the room.